Berkshires Artist Info
July 2-4, 2021 - Ski Butternut, Great Barrington, MA
Applications Still Being Considered. Call to Confirm Space Availability
— Our 2OthYear! Located in Great Barrington MA, this top East Coast summer art event is rated by the Berkshires Visitors Bureau as one of the 10 Great must see Cultural Hotspots in Western Massachusetts.
SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE AND SOME THINGS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER
Now in its 20th year and featuring 175 jury-selected artists from across the country, the Berkshires Arts Festival is recognized nationally as one of the country's most respected summer art events. The Berkshires Visitors Bureau rates the Berkshires Arts Festival as one of the top ten "Hot Spots" in Western Massachusetts. It is highly recommended as one of THE places to go for family get-togethers and an extraordinary shopping experience. "With its relaxed atmosphere, great food, exceptional art & fine crafts, puppet shows, and live music, it's a great weekend for the entire family."
BERKSHIRES VISITORS BUREAU
– The Berkshires Arts Festival has been designated as the official summer meeting place for families and friends.
Once you visit www.Berkshires.org, the Berkshires Visitors Bureau official site, you immediately understand why the Berkshires Arts festival thrives. July 4th weekend kicks off the summer cultural season, and The Berkshires Arts Festival has become a summer institution, the place for artists to meet thousands of potential clients who not only appreciate and support the arts community but they are "buyers."
WHY ARE WE SPECIAL?
A perfect festival setting, this beautiful Ski Butternut venue provides artists with exhibition options that include INDOOR AIR CONDITIONED SPACE, large white tents as well as outdoor space. New bathrooms in both lodges, abundant free parking, and a superb selection of specialty foods make our show appealing to people of all ages. There is also Free camping on site.
Under large white tents. Provide your own booth. 500 watts of Electricity included.
• 10'd x 10'w: $695 | 10'd x 10w' + Corner: $890
• 10'd x 20'w: $1390 | 10'd x 20'w + Corner: $1585
Under your own canopy. Electricity available for demonstrating artists only. Most booths are fairly level with grassy surface.
• 10'd x 10'w: $595 | 10'd x 10'w + Corner: $690
• 10'd x 15'w: $892 | 10'd x 15'w + Corner: $987
• 10'd x 20'w: $1190 | 10'd x 20'w + Corner: $1285
Indoors: Air-conditioned with 500 watts electricity included. 35 spaces available. Most booths have a 7'6" height limit.
• 7'd x 9'w: $495 | 7'd x 9'w + Corner $555
• 8'd x 10'w: $665 | 8'd x 10'w + Corner: $735
• 8'd x 15'-16'w: $845 | 8'd x 15'-16'w + Corner: $905
• 10'd x 10'w: $745 | 10'd x 10'w + Corner: $805
Indoors: 500 watts of electricity included. No corners available.
• 10'd x 10'w: $695 | 10'd x 10'w + Corner: $755
• 10'd x 15': $975 | 10'd x 20'w: $1390
"Richard works endlessly hard to makes his enterprises, and the people who show with him, succeed.”
Peter Handler of Handler Studio
Friday, July 2: 10am-6pm
Saturday, July 3: 10am-6pm
Sunday, July 4: 10am-5pm